Zac grew up in Linden, Michigan and was the captain of his high school soccer team in 2006. He received his bachelors from Grand Valley State University. Zac had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Chile, South America where he played soccer for La Universidad de Adolfo Ibáñez. Since his return from Chile in 2010, Zac began coaching soccer in Michigan. He has coached at all youth levels and in 2016 was named the Director of Coaching for Hartland United FC (2016-2021).
Zac currently holds his USSF C license, Corever Coaching Diploma, Speed Agility Quickness (SAQ) credentials, Strength and Conditioning experience thru National Academy of Sports Medicine, and a strong background in ACL and Injury prevention.
- Michigan Wolves - '21
- Director of Coaching for Hartland United FC 2016-2021
- Former Michigan ODP Staff
- USSF "C" License
- Coerver Coaching Youth Diploma 1
- Current National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- Structured Speed, Agility, and Quickness Instructor